When re-inspecting a property, you probably don't want to create a report from scratch.
In these cases, you can copy a previous survey report to save time.
What happens when you copy a report?
- The original report remains untouched.
- An identical copy of the report is created in the destination job of your choice.
- We'll maintain the history of the report.
How to copy a report:
1. Log in to the Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the report you wish to copy.
3. Click the Copy report icon (this will add the report to your clipboard)
4. Navigate to the destination job.
5. Open the clipboard:
6. Click Copy Here:
The report is immediately copied into the destination job.
Note: You can only copy reports to a different job, so make sure you navigate to a different job.
View the history of a copied report
1. Within the report on the new job, click View History.
2. The history of the report is shown.
3. Click View Original Report to open the original job and report in a new tab.
- Use Copy Report when you want to copy a report and leave the original report untouched.
- This is a time-saving feature to prevent you from having to re-enter data onto a similar report.